Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Better Call Saul Season 2 Episode 08

Better Call Saul Season 2 Episode 08

"Fifi"

This episode was not that much concerning Mike, however the couple of scenes he had actually revealed us all exactly what he is intending to do. Can not wait for the 2 last episodes of the period!

In some cases, specifically in the initial period, I believed that Chuck is a boring, one-dimensional personality. This period, he has actually verified me and also all various other customers incorrect.



In this episode we saw a lot of Chuck. I assume Michael McKean's performing is excellent, I seriously dislike Chuck as well as his techniques. I am rather certain that Chuck will certainly discover out in the following episode that composed improper phone numbers.

I assume that this was until now my favored period 2 episode along with "Rubber gloves Off". Most definitely a pleasurable episode with all type of advancement to the period ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment